Tuesday, October 7, 2008

First Blog

Hello all,

First time blogger, but I figured with all the Fantasy Football ones that I read it could be fun. I'm here at St. Johns in Jamaica Queens, about two months in and it feels like its been two months too long. I can't wait to be home and playin hockey at Glacier Ice Rink again. But enough of my pity party, life in general isn't too bad. I've got great family and friends so I guess it could be worse.

So far all I've really been doin over here is working out and playing video games (with occasional school thrown in). Today was more of the same, I've decided that I hate all of the people in my Econ class, they argue against a professor who has a PHD from the University of Michigan about basic economic theories. People like this are going to make me throw a fit one day. Business class is more of the same, PHD teacher, douche bag studets, angry kid from Montana.

Thats all for now mainly because its two in the morning here. Talk to yall soon.

-Charles.

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Woohoo!!! First commenter on your first blog!!! Yeah...anyway, nice to see you joining the rambling-fest.
Miss you -