Wednesday, October 8, 2008

DAYS THAT SUCK (but that are almost over)

Hello again,

Its a Wednesday, the day when I have a class from seven to seven fifty five, followed by an eight o clock class. But today is the day that my dad comes in from Seattle! I'm pretty psyched seeing as how I've felt like I'm slipping back into the tunnel of shittiness so having him here will be a good boost for the rest of the week and the weekend.

As I sit in a public speaking class where we are learning about pumpkins as presentation aids, I cannot help but think that "Wow, people really are paying $40,000 a year for this...". Thankfully this fancy new blog thing gives me somthing to do besides fantasy football and Facebook. Soon the days classes will be over and my dad will be in town around six p.m. and then its a weekend of Turkish restaurants, Modell's, and walking (lots of walking).

Thinking of being back in Missoula for good in sixty nine days makes me feel good inside, this is a constant thought that helps me through days that suck. The thought of being back where I can walk to everywhere I need to go as opposed to take a thirty minute subway ride is also a comforting thought.

Hope all is well,

-Charles

No comments: