Sunday, November 30, 2008

BEST THANKSGIVING BREAK EVER

Well I'm back in my dorm after my thanksgiving break, and I must say I'm sad. I'm sad that I couldn't have been in Missoula/Seattle longer. I had one day with my dad and it was great, my stepbrother and I lounged around and we all had a good 24 hours. Then I was finally on the flight to Missoula and I couldn't wait to see Bonni. I walked out of the terminal, and couldn't find her, thanks to my mom she pointed her out and as I turned around Bonni jumped into me and I got the best hug and kiss I've had in four months.

Then it was on to my sisters, where I finally got to see Hillary and my new nephew. I saw my sister who was extremly happy to see me as I was to see her. I also made my way to Bonni's uncles house where there were numerous family parties that were great. It was a great homecoming and Thanksgiving was great. I got to see my great family and amazing girlfriend, as well as hang out with one of my best friends for most of the time too.

It was a great time and I can't wait for December 16th when I'm finally home for good. Thanks to everyone who I saw and who made my visit the best time I've had in a while. See you soon.

-Charles

No comments: