Wednesday, October 22, 2008

MORNINGS SUCK

Hey all,

So every morning since about the second week of school I've woken up and had this scared feeling. The feeling that I'm not where I want to be and that I'm scared to go out and go to class or to whatever I'm doing that day. Its the worst possible feeling in the world and it never goes away. This feeling usually lasts a couple hours after I'm up, the one time that it went away quickly was when I had a voicemail from my sister on my phone that I had missed from the day before. I really can't stand this feeling and cannot wait to have it go away. Who knows when it will, I'm estimating it will go away my first night back in the West. That's all for now.

-Charles

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Oh buddy - I'm sorry! I'll start trying to leave you more voicemails... :)
I hope today is going ok - not long now till you're home for T-day!