Friday, October 17, 2008

JUMPING TURNSTILES AND JON STEWART

Hey there,

Went to the daily show the other day with a few friends, such a fun time. The two hours of line wasn't so fun but once inside the show was amazing to see live. After the show we all went to the NHL store on the Ave. of the Americas and oggled sticks and jerseys. Antoine jumped a turnstile in Times Square station and got a $100 dollar ticket by an undercover. Such a jackass.

So all in all that was a good day, sill feeling somber over here, I have fun but can't get the idea of home out of my head. It's been pretty tough the past few days, been playing soccer and working out but it still hurts when I'm laying in bed at night and thinking of home.

TOP TEN THINGS I MISS
1. Family/Friends/Girl
2. MOUNTAINS
3. Stars
4. Being able to walk anywhere I needed to go
5. Missoula Hippies (surprised me too)
6. Griz Nation
7. The Higgins Street bridge
8. Glacier Ice Rink
9. Bob Ward's
10. Snow that is fluffy and dry, not wet and heavy.

Till next time,

Charles

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Ha! Glad to see "Family" came first...as I adore us all!!! ;)
We miss you, too. Enjoy your time there, though, it will pass quickly and you'll be back in boring ol' Missoula before you know it...