Sunday, October 12, 2008

BACK TO THE USUAL...

Well my dad came to visit and it was awesome. Having him here is always a great time, free (and usually odd) food, and long walking trips around SOHO. We went to MOMA on Saturday and it was amazing, although at one point I felt like Cameron from Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I said bye to my dad today at the 169'th street F station around five o clock and have since been obsessing over my fantasy football team (I won by the way) and talking with people back home over Facebook).

It was tough saying goodbye to my dad as he is right now flying ACROSS THE COUNTRY after coming to see me, being this far away sucks. As I speak the song "Throw Some D's" is on Pandora radio and its reminding me of the last basketball game at Hellgate when Cale, Sam, and I driving around with this song as loud as it could possibly go....good times.

Hopefully this next week won't be so bad, working out will most likely take up my time so I guess thats a good thing. Hope all is well.

-Charles

No comments: